Posted to user@helix.apache.org by Zachary Heilbron <zh...@x15soft.com> on 2014/10/16 04:32:32 UTC

External view of dropped resources

When a resource is dropped, it's configuration and ideal state are removed,
but the external view seems to stick around. Is a further event or action
required by either the user or Helix to remove them or is this
unintentional?

Note that querying the resources via helix-admin.sh will not show the
dropped resources, but either using the HelixDataAccessor or looking in ZK
directly will show them.

Thanks,
Zach

Re: External view of dropped resources

Posted by Zachary Heilbron <zh...@gmail.com>.
You are right. One of issues HELIX-59 or HELIX-132 appear to address this
problem, but are in a later version than we are using.

Thanks!

Posted by Kanak Biscuitwala <ka...@hotmail.com>.