Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Mohammad Naghavi <mo...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/02 17:21:35 UTC

Password hash algorithm

Hi there,
I want to use the users table of James in another program to authenticate
users. I have tried to find the way james hashes the password but I didn't
find anything in internet. can anyone point me to the file containing the
function which is doing the job?

thanks in advance
MN
PHP & ASP .Net 3.5 web developer
Java & C# desktop developer
www.mohamnag.com

Re: Password hash algorithm

Posted by Mohammad Naghavi <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
thanks Eric, it is exactly what I want.
and yes Norman, the project is just started but I want something really
stable, because of that I thought using v2.3 maybe better. anyway I would
 do some tests using v3.

thank you all,
MN
PHP & ASP .Net 3.5 web developer