Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Federico Repetto <vo...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/10 11:55:44 UTC

Documentation improvements

Hi,

I am going through the documentation on the Ignite site and I would like to
suggest a couple of improvements. For some reason I can't login now in the
"Readme" login, is that working?

Thanks,
Fede

Re: Documentation improvements

Posted by Federico Repetto <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Denis,

Thanks for reporting the issue. I tried as you said and still not working.
Anyway not a big issue, I will wait until they come back.

Thanks again,
Fede

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi,