Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2002/11/14 18:47:11 UTC

Re: [Lang] Release 1.1?

hello fellow committers

i'm not too sure where this thread ended up so...

any objections to me starting to commit the MethodUtils stuff i've been
working on?

- robert

Re: [Lang] Release 1.1?

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
Afaik, go for it. MethoUtils won't release until you're/we're-all happy
with it anyway, and I'm pretty sure Stephen was keeping out of your way on
it cvs-wise [but then again, who cares? :) cvs!]

Hen