Posted to user@flink.apache.org by jia yichao <yc...@qq.com> on 2018/10/18 17:18:21 UTC

Flink Job state debug

Hi,
I want to debug the flink job in the local IntelliJ IDEA to restore the initializeState from the snapshot of a previous execution . How do I set the parameters to allow the program read the checkpoint or savepoint data from hdfs to restore the state of the program?

Re: Flink Job state debug

Posted by jia yichao <yc...@qq.com>.
Hi Hequn,

	That is what I want, thank you for your help.

Best, yichao

Re: Flink Job state debug

Posted by Hequn Cheng <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi yichao,