Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Entropy <bl...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/10 19:09:33 UTC

Converting 1.4.7 to 6.12

Hi, it's me again.  I'm still converting to 6.12 from 1.4.7.  Thanks for your
help on previous questions.  Here's the next item I didn't see in the
conversion docs.  In one of our pages, someone did this:

setResponsePage(getApplication().getSessionSettings().getPageFactory().newPage(loginService.getHomePage(uInfo),(PageParameters)
null));

The part the compiler complains about is
getApplication().getSessionSettings().  Sure enough, looking at the v6
javadoc, it isn't there.  But in this javadoc page:
http://ci.apache.org/projects/wicket/apidocs/6.0.x/org/apache/wicket/Application.html
under the Settings bullet, it specifically mentions the method as if it
exists.

So if this method no longer exists.  What is it's v6 equivalent?

Re: Converting 1.4.7 to 6.12

Posted by Simon B <si...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I think you can use getSession().getPageFactory().newPage();

Depending on your context you could use Session.get() or getSession()

Hope that helps