Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/09 03:26:14 UTC

Fwd: REMINDER: BOARD REPORTS

Same goes for Cayenne, I'm sure.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Noel J. Bergman <no...@devtech.com>
Date: Feb 8, 2007 9:17 PM
Subject: REMINDER: BOARD REPORTS
To: general@incubator.apache.org

See http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule

This month's reports are DUE BY February 14.  That's next Wednesday.

        --- Noel

Re: REMINDER: BOARD REPORTS

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au>.

> 1. Added the latest news about Ari becoming a committer.
> 2. Removed both notes being discussed in the parallel thread. (I
> made my own opinion clear on those, but I recognize that there is
> no full agreement, and we may need to continue this discussion.
> When and if we come to some consensus on those, we can use the
> following month report to pass it to the board).

Personally happy to not continue this conversation and move onto more
important things. Others have much more experience with what the
board wants to see in these reports and what is important to say to
them. To be clear, my original amendments were only ever about
portraying the project in good light (as capable of attracting
support) and never about the relative magnitude of who contributed
what. We can continue to build the success stories page which also
shows a breadth of corporate support for Cayenne.

Cheers
Ari Maniatis

-------------------------->
ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001

Re: REMINDER: BOARD REPORTS

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Folks, since the board meeting is tomorrow and we are under a
deadline to submit the report, I did that:

1. Added the latest news about Ari becoming a committer.
2. Removed both notes being discussed in the parallel thread. (I made
my own opinion clear on those, but I recognize that there is no full
agreement, and we may need to continue this discussion. When and if
we come to some consensus on those, we can use the following month
report to pass it to the board).

Andrus

Re: REMINDER: BOARD REPORTS

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.

Re: REMINDER: BOARD REPORTS

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Well, the deadline is for the Incubator. The Board meeting is on
02/21. So 02/21 is our deadline. I just put a draft on Wiki. Feel
free to edit/comment:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/Board+Report+February
+2007

Andrus