Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Prachi Jain <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2013/06/21 02:02:44 UTC

Regarding test case 1405 (impress)

In test case 1405 http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/lib/testcases/archiveData.php?edit=testcase&id=17863
Step no 3 says in area section in sidebar "Default Fill type is 'Color (default color)'  when textbox inserted into presentation"

But while executing step 3 for textbox Default fill type is 'None'. Is it a bug ? or "Default Fill type is Color" only applies to drawing object and fontwork.

Thanks
 Prachi

Re: Regarding test case 1405 (impress)

Posted by Liu Ping <do...@gmail.com>.
Hi , Prachi

 I  think it should add special description for textbox ,like what
you mention above: textbox default fill type is 'None'  and not a bug for
AOO

But because the testcase had frozen by testing cycle ,i will modify this
test case later if no arguement

Thanks your questions and effort