Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2002/03/07 21:23:12 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/modules/proxy mod_proxy.h proxy_cache.c proxy_ftp.c proxy_http.c proxy_util.c

minfrin@apache.org wrote:

> minfrin     02/02/20 22:03:09
>
>   Log:
>   When proxy enabled a slow frontend client to read from an
>        expensive backend server, it would wait until it had delivered
>        the response to the slow frontend client completely before
>        closing the backend connection. The backend connection is now
>        closed as soon as the last byte is read from it, freeing up
>        resources that would have been tied up unnecessarily.
>
>   The proxy code read chunks from the backend server in a
>        hardcoded amount of 8k. The existing ProxyReceiveBufferSize
>        parameter has been overloaded to specify the size of this buffer.

Just noticed.. you need to include the 'Submitted by' and 'reviewed by'
lines in the CVS log when committing someone else's work.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/modules/proxy mod_proxy.h proxy_cache.c proxy_ftp.c proxy_http.c proxy_util.c

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Just noticed.. you need to include the 'Submitted by' and 'reviewed by'
> lines in the CVS log when committing someone else's work.

The problems were pointed out by someone else, but the code and the
fixes were mine - I credited the people in CHANGES, should they go here
too...?

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon