Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Bob Metelsky <bo...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/31 03:18:06 UTC

Missing oozie-setup.sh - trying t o set yp shared lib

folks, the story goes...

4 node physcial cluster centos 6.5
Insalled the system using bigtop repo
installed  Hadoop 2.0.5-alpha and have hdfs working across teh board
installed oozie  3.3.2
Installed gethue on another server in the  cluster and its looking for my
oozie web path
ran oozie admin -oozie http://nn111.rack1.lab:11000/oozie -status comes
back NORMAL
hue is saying I dont have shared lib in the  correct location

Im trying to install shared lib and teh documentation is telling me to use
 oozie-setup.sh

which is not on my system

Can anyone tell me about why oozie-setup.sh is not in the  distribution of
oozie
And how would I install  the shared lib -
Im finding most of teh documentation on oozie and shared lib skectchy
(particullary that I seem to be missing a core file)

any insight on to to get the share lib going

also would like to get the  oozie web interface going as well

right now the url above is telling me

"Oozie web console is disabled.

To enable Oozie web console install the Ext JS library"

Re: Missing oozie-setup.sh - trying t o set yp shared lib

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Here you go, thanks for the feedback bob !

http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Releases/job/Bigtop-0.8.0/

Sorry we never updated the site with that in an easy to consume way.

pull requests welcome in case you want to :)

--
jay vyas

Re: Missing oozie-setup.sh - trying t o set yp shared lib

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Actually the latest version is available under "Releases" on
http://bigtop.apache.org/ - version 0.8.0 cut back in October 2014

I am not sure what has happened to this oozie script. I have an impression
that we never packaged it because the setup is actually done via puppet, but I
might be mistaken - I am not an expert on this component.

Sorry,
  Cos

Posted by Bob Metelsky <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.