Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Gintare Ragaisiene <gi...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/02 10:08:52 UTC

Re: After Firefox refreshing changes layout

Rudolf,

   here it is when refreshing page after marking url and press enter :
http://www.ginsoft.eu/development/Screenshot-Firefox-before-refresh.png

   and here it is when refreshing with Refresh button :
http://www.ginsoft.eu/development/Screenshot-Firefox-after-refresh.png

   and there is raw design :
http://www.ginsoft.eu/development/site/index.html

Martin,

   design uses Cufon javascript to render nice font on top regular, but I
don't think that problem related with font size... I think it is something
specific to Lenya and firefox cashing... because raw design does not have
such problem.