Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Daniela Innerwinkler <di...@edu.uni-klu.ac.at> on 2004/12/13 11:49:57 UTC

HOWTO deploy rssportlet

hello!

i tried to deploy the rssportlet (http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=91153) which should be 168 compliant.

i exactly followed the steps stated at http://portals.apache.org/pluto/install.html#Installing_Portlets.

i see the portlet but it shows "Error occured in portlet"

the error message is the following:
PortletInvokerImpl.render() - Error while dispatching portlet. javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError: Provider for javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory cannot be found .... and so on...

Has anyone successfully deployed this portlet?

What could be the mistake?

Every help is appreciated!

Yours
dani

Tomcat Version: 5.0.28
Pluto Version: 1.0.1.rc1

Re: HOWTO deploy rssportlet

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
I have successfully deployed this portlet in Cocoon (which uses Pluto).
The process for doing so is documented at
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/JSR168Portlet.

Ralph