Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by Alexis BERNARD <al...@ds-fr.com> on 2004/02/12 15:05:21 UTC

wsrp consumer

Hi all,

I 'm making a wsrp server that I am testing with the WSRP4j consumer but as
you know, this consumer is quite limited (javascript, css...). So do you
know one product able to consume some wsrp portlets in a web browser? (As I
know, current version of jetspeed wsrp compliant...)

Thank's
Alexis.

Re: wsrp consumer

Posted by Richard Jacob <ja...@apache.org>.
Alexis BERNARD wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I 'm making a wsrp server that I am testing with the WSRP4j consumer but as
>you know, this consumer is quite limited (javascript, css...). So do you
>know one product able to consume some wsrp portlets in a web browser? (As I
>know, current version of jetspeed wsrp compliant...)
>
>Thank's
>Alexis.

you can use the wsrp4j proxyportlet which can be plugged-in into pluto.

Richard