Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by sumanta <su...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/08 06:40:15 UTC

Anything for tobago like "Simple" for tomahawk

Can anyone please provide me with the location of the war file that contains
the demo of tobago components? I want to run it locally, that is like
"simple" of tomahawk.
Thanks
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Re: thanks

Posted by sumanta <su...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks, I got the war. Thanks to everybody.
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Anything for tobago like "Simple" for tomahawk

Posted by Volker Weber <we...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

you can fetch the war file for the demo at
  http://tobago.atanion.net/tobago-example-demo/
from
  http://tobago.atanion.net/tobago-example-demo.war

regards,

  Volker

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello,

the blank war and the demo war are deployed to the apache maven snapshot
repository.

http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/tobago/tobago-example-demo/

http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/tobago/tobago-example-blank/

Regards

Bernd

--
Dipl.-Ing. Bernd Bohmann - Atanion GmbH - Software Development
Bismarckstr. 13, 26122 Oldenburg, http://www.atanion.com

Re: Anything for tobago like "Simple" for tomahawk

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
mailing once a mail should be enough.

Go to the tobago website under [1]

-Matthias

[1] http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/index.html

On 6/7/06, sumanta <su...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can anyone please provide me with the location of the war file that contains
> the demo of tobago components? I want to run it locally, that is like
> "simple" of tomahawk.
> Thanks
> Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18