Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/16 01:58:06 UTC

need a mentor to contribute few patches

Hi guys,
I have few patches that I would like to contribute, however not sure if
 instruction
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/How+to+Contribute is up
to date. I would very much appreciate any help or guidance you are able to
provide.
Cheers

Re: need a mentor to contribute few patches

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
I guess you're looking to start these jobs here...

    https://ci.bigtop.apache.org/view/ppc64le/

IIRC you need to run them in this sequence:
    - puppet
    - toolchain
    - deploy (which doesn't seem to exist for PPC platform yet, but could be
      easily added to the Docker-Deploy job).

Does it answer your question?
  Cos

Posted by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com>.