Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by nhhockeyplayer nashua <nh...@hotmail.com> on 2013/04/29 17:32:38 UTC

cant do if clause within a div - help

Hi Folks,

I am doing an if clause within an if clause and tapestry is barking at me with this error

The value of attribute "style" associated with an element type "div" must not contain the '<'  character

                            <t:if test="adminLayout">
                                border-color: ${adminLayout.contentColor};
                                background-color: ${adminLayout.dividerBackGroundColor};
                                    border-color: #FFA200;
                                    background-color: #eeeeee;
                            </t:if>
                      right: 0px;">

any ideas how to beat this ?

Best regards
and thanks... KEN

Re: cant do if clause within a div - help

Posted by Michael Prescott <mi...@gmail.com>.
The template has to be valid XML, so the <t:if> component won't really help
you here.  One thing to do would be to assemble the style in the backing
Java class:

public String getComputedStyle() {
 // ...
}