Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by matteo belloni <be...@cefriel.it> on 2001/03/01 09:04:22 UTC

Problem with cache

I've a servlet that write on a file.
If the Tomcat is running the first time the application rewrite the file, the other time this file is appended but, If I first shutdown the webserver, the information in a file isn't appended and the application function correctly.
This appen because this file is keeping in the web server's cache.
How can I solve this problem and writing every time on a file instead of append the information? I must modify web.xml? And how?
Please help me.
Thanks in advance

Re: Problem with cache

Posted by matteo belloni <be...@cefriel.it>.