Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Vladimir Sutskever <Vl...@jpmorgan.com> on 2010/07/12 19:43:21 UTC

/select handler statistics

Hi All,

I am looking at the stats.jsp page in the SOLR admin panel.

I do not see statistics for the /select request handler.

I want to know total # of search requests  + avg time of request ... etc

Am I overlooking something?

Kind regards,

Vladimir Sutskever
Investment Bank - Technology
JPMorgan Chase, Inc.

RE: /select handler statistics

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Yup that did it.

To clarify what you're seeing...
  http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrConfigXml#Request_Dispatcher

: I think you're looking for the statistics for the standard request handler.
: I am looking at the stats.jsp page in the SOLR admin panel.
:
: I do not see statistics for the /select request handler.

-Hoss

RE: /select handler statistics

Posted by Vladimir Sutskever <Vl...@jpmorgan.com>.
Yup that did it.

Thank you Markus

I think you're looking for the statistics for the standard request handler.

Cheers,

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@buyways.nl>.
Hi,