Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/21 23:20:21 UTC

0.2.0 zips updated

Ok, I've pulled the json source out of the src distribution image and
have modified the ant build so that the json stuff is downloaded as
needed like the other dependencies.

Please take one more look at the zips and weigh in on whether they're
ready to go.  Once we get enough +1's I'll post a note to the Incubator
PMC requesting permission to go ahead with the release.

Zips are at: http://people.apache.org/~jmsnell

- James

Re: 0.2.0 zips updated

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.