Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2017/11/17 19:11:07 UTC

Welcome Marcus Christie as Airavata PMC member

Hi All,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airavata has asked Marcus Christie to become a PMC member based on his contributions to the project. We are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

As you know, Marcus has been stewarding Airavata already as a committer and being a PMC member will enable him to assist with the management and to guide the direction of the project as well.

Please join me in welcoming Marcus to Airavata PMC

Cheers,
Suresh
(On Behalf of Apache Airavata PMC)

RE: Welcome Marcus Christie as Airavata PMC member

Posted by "Pamidighantam, Sudhakar V" <sp...@illinois.edu>.
Congratulation to Marcus and welcome as PMC.

Thanks,
Sudhakar.

Posted by "Pamidighantam, Sudhakar V" <sp...@illinois.edu>.

Posted by Sneha Tilak <sn...@gmail.com>.