Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2003/01/22 21:23:25 UTC

FW: DNS for james, cocoon, ws, webservices

Folks, cocoon.apache.org LIVES! :-) And I think that it should be now
"Powered by Cocoon(TM)", right? :-)

    Pier

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Torsten Curdt wrote:
> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> > Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> >
> >> Folks, cocoon.apache.org LIVES! :-)
>
> Cool! I am excited! :))
>
> What about setting up cocoon.apache.org with forrest?

Then please bring your excitement and energy to the
cocoon-docs mail list and
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ForrestProposal

--David

RE: FW: DNS for james, cocoon, ws, webservices

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Thanks for this hint, Danny!

It's done, we now redirect to xml.apache.org/cocoon.

Carsten

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Do you mean "Powered" or "Build with" ? In other words, is there a JVM
> on daedalus ?

There is, but not for web serving purposes. I'm still perfectly happy
offering such a service on cocoondev.org. It was one of the action items
of the newly endorsed PMC IIRC, so let's discuss the possibilities.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: FW: DNS for james, cocoon, ws, webservices

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Pier Fumagalli wrote:

>Folks, cocoon.apache.org LIVES! :-)

WOOHOOOO !!

>And I think that it should be now "Powered by Cocoon(TM)", right? :-)

Do you mean "Powered" or "Build with" ? In other words, is there a JVM
on daedalus ?

Sylvain

Re: DNS for james, cocoon, ws, webservices

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
On 22/1/03 21:49, "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <ni...@apache.org> wrote:
> Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>
>> Folks, cocoon.apache.org LIVES! :-) And I think that it should be now
>> "Powered by Cocoon(TM)", right? :-)
>
> I'm waiting for Powered by Apache HTTPD and Cocoon... without Tomcat ;-)
>
> Remember? HTTPD, Jerry... time for "Corky"? ;-)

Time for me to get-down-to-business and write some friggin' code! :-/ One
step at a time... One step at a time...

    Pier

Re: FW: DNS for james, cocoon, ws, webservices

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.

Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> Folks, cocoon.apache.org LIVES! :-) And I think that it should be now
> "Powered by Cocoon(TM)", right? :-)

I'm waiting for Powered by Apache HTTPD and Cocoon... without Tomcat ;-)

Remember? HTTPD, Jerry... time for "Corky"? ;-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: FW: DNS for james, cocoon, ws, webservices

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
On Wednesday, Jan 22, 2003, at 20:47 Europe/London, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> On Wednesday, Jan 22, 2003, at 20:23 Europe/London, Pier Fumagalli
> wrote:
>
>> Folks, cocoon.apache.org LIVES! :-) And I think that it should be now
>> "Powered by Cocoon(TM)", right? :-)
>>

> YES!!!

OH!

Except that might negate the initial purpose of Forrest ..... right?

regards Jeremy

Re: FW: DNS for james, cocoon, ws, webservices

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
wrote:

> Folks, cocoon.apache.org LIVES! :-) And I think that it should be now
> "Powered by Cocoon(TM)", right? :-)

YES!!!

And by the way you were talking the other night ... running inside
Jetty ;)

regards Jeremy

Re: FW: DNS for james, cocoon, ws, webservices

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> Folks, cocoon.apache.org LIVES! :-) And I think that it should be now
> "Powered by Cocoon(TM)", right? :-)

As soon as it doesn't redirect to http://httpd.apache.org/dev anymore.

Giacomo