Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2015/04/29 00:29:04 UTC

JavaFX build issue?

Guys

does this

looks familiar to anyone?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project ignite-schema-import: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.ignite:ignite-schema-import:jar:1.0.0: Could not find artifact
javafx                   :jfxrt:jar:1.7.0_75 at specified path
/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre/lib/jfxrt.jar -> [Help 1]

I can not reproduce it iwht OJDK 1.7.0_79 but it has been reported a couple of
weeks ago. Would appreciate the input from this community!

Thanks
  Cos

Re: JavaFX build issue?

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.