Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Warren Goddard <wa...@failsafecanada.com> on 2006/09/18 19:37:50 UTC

dbo.PERSON.MEMBER_ID

Whenever a new login is created by a potential online customer it seems
that the MEMBER_ID field in the PERSON table does not get populated. I
need this populated with the customers logon ID and cant seem to find
the correct bsh file that I can customize to do this.  I had hoped I
could just write a trigger against a particular table to update the
PERSON table but I cant even find where the heck the user logon ID is
stored. Any help would be appreciated

Regards,

Warren Goddard

 Failsafe Canada Inc.

 Office: 403.313.6789

 Fax: 403.313.6792

 Cellular: 403.708.9270

 Intelligent Business Solutions Using Innovative Technology