Posted to user@storm.apache.org by clay teahouse <cl...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/05 03:21:43 UTC

storm logback freezing

Hi all,
Has anyone experienced a case where storm logback freezes? The topology
seems to be functioning without an issue (I can see the results, in the
destination consumers), but the storm log shows no progress. This usually
happens a couple of hours after the topology starts, and not right away.
I'd appreciate any feedback that what may be causing this issue.

thank you

Clay

Re: storm logback freezing

Posted by clay teahouse <cl...@gmail.com>.
I get the log freezing even if I run the topology with 1 worker or if I run
the topology in local cluster node.

Re: storm logback freezing

Re: storm logback freezing

Posted by clay teahouse <cl...@gmail.com>.