Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ed Tybursky <ed...@gobeam.com> on 2002/07/19 00:12:41 UTC

apache/tomcat problems

I am running a solaris 8 box with the following applications:

apache 1.3.20
tomcat 3.3 w/ mod_jk
jdk1.3

For about the past week or so we have been having major uptime issues. Apache seems to be running spawning a lot of http process but when invoking the Tomcat the application just hangs requiring a reboot.

The java process remains intact when you ps -ef the machine but everything becomes non-responding.

Has somebody seen anything of this sorts before? Any help would be great

Ed