Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ol...@axa-alert.com on 2001/03/12 11:55:46 UTC

WG: Mime mapping not found for file, while displaying static cont ent

Hi,

using the ReqestDispatcher.forward(URL) with a mapped URL I get the
following repsonse:

"...Mime mapping not found for file, while displaying static content..."

I'm using IP WS/AS 6.0  AS SP2. Does anybody know what I have to do to let
that work ?

I'm trying to forward to a mapped URL like "logon.do" and want a specific
servlet to be invoked described in my web.xml below.

Invoking a mapped URL within the browser works, with the
RequestDispatcher.forward() not !

Any help appreciated !!
Oliver

web.xml:

<servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>ActionServlet</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

<mime-mapping>
    <extension>do</extension>
    <mime-type>application/java-vm</mime-type>
  </mime-mapping>