Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Jack Ding <hd...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/01/11 20:51:23 UTC

Is there an Apache Camel FTP server component available ?

Hi,
Could anybody advise if there is an Apache Camel FTP server component available?
Thanks!

Re: Is there an Apache Camel FTP server component available ?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
No, we don’t have the Camel FTP server component.
If you want to consume the file from the FTP server, you can just use camel ftp component directly.

--
Willem Jiang

http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang