Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/18 20:10:27 UTC

[T4.1.x] Dojo Fisheye without Tacos?

Has anyone written a Tap 4.1 app that used the Dojo Fisheye without Tacos?
(I've never dealt with tacos besides reading a few blurbs about it.)

Is Fisheye a widget that has yet to be integrated?  (Or is it left to the
public as an exercise)

Daniel Jue

Re: [T4.1.x] Dojo Fisheye without Tacos?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
I did it with tacos but never used it anywhere other than the demo (until it
broke because of drag & drop api changes.)

So yes it's been done but long since died off a little whimpering lonely
death.

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer