Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Cyle <cy...@cogmation.com> on 2016/12/08 19:54:15 UTC

Guacamole 0.9.9 - shared RDP connections possible?

I was wondering if it was possible for multiple authenticated Gucamole
users to connect simultaneously to the same Windows RDP connection
(e.g., both users connect to the same Windows user and see the same
desktop RDP stream, input from both users is handled)?

I was looking through the Apache jira and noticed some mention of
connection sharing for 0.9.11. Is this currently impossible on the 0.9.9?

Re: Guacamole 0.9.9 - shared RDP connections possible?

Posted by Antony Awaida <an...@apporto.com>.
when is 0.9.10 expected to be released?

Thanks,
Antony

ᐧ

--
Antony Awaida
CEO

Re: Guacamole 0.9.9 - shared RDP connections possible?

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.

Posted by David Landry <da...@dmwl.net>.

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 2:54 PM Cyle <cy...@cogmation.com> wrote:

> I was wondering if it was possible for multiple authenticated Gucamole
> users to connect simultaneously to the same Windows RDP connection
> (e.g., both users connect to the same Windows user and see the same
> desktop RDP stream, input from both users is handled)?
>
> I was looking through the Apache jira and noticed some mention of
> connection sharing for 0.9.11. Is this currently impossible on the 0.9.9?
>
> --

---

David Landry