Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anthoni Tom <To...@cronos.be> on 2005/08/12 10:46:48 UTC

[axis2] asynchronous

Hi,

Does anyone has the wsdl for the echo example?

Just to see the connection and to make it easier to build an example of
my own

We're trying to build asynchronous webservices...

Thanks,

Tom Anthoni

RE: [axis2] asynchronous

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Tom,

I don't think WSDL mentions anything about async or sync nature of the web
service you expose.

You can have some idea about the way Axis2 supports Async support by looking
at this document (http://ws.apache.org/axis2/M1/ClientAPI.html). This is bit
outdated, but give you at least something.

And my friends Ajith and Srinath wrote an article on message patterns in
Axis2. I can't remember the URL, may be google may help.

Chinthaka

  _____