Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Sean P. Kane" <sp...@genomatica.com> on 2003/02/05 19:34:33 UTC

2 New ClearCase Ant Tasks (cclock and ccunlock)

Hi all. I just created two new ClearCase ant tasks to support the
ClearCase cleartool Lock and Unlock functions. When I have time I also
plan on adding the Make Baseline functionality. I joined the list so I
could find out who would be the appropraite person to submit these files
to for review and possible inclusion in future version of Ant.

Thanks,
Sean

Sean P. Kane                                       spkane@genomatica.com
Lead Infrastructure Architect                           Genomatica, Inc.
"When we destroy something man has created we call it vandalism......
 When we destroy something that Gaia has created we call it progress."