Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Sean Fulton <fu...@cmu.edu> on 2005/06/21 23:33:50 UTC

Strange variable behavior

Lenya 1.2.2  servlet, pub based on default. It's set up for mod_proxy
with a live server at http://myhost:99. Say I have a page about.html

In an XSLT for news.html, I try to create a link like so:

This gets rendered as:

If I create a link like so:

It gets rendered as:

Can anyone explain what is going on?

Thanks,

	Sean

Re: Strange variable behavior

Posted by so...@gmail.com.
On 6/21/05, Sean Fulton <fu...@cmu.edu> wrote:
> Lenya 1.2.2  servlet, pub based on default. It's set up for mod_proxy
> with a live server at http://myhost:99. Say I have a page about.html
>
> In an XSLT for news.html, I try to create a link like so:
> This gets rendered as:
>
> If I create a link like so:
> It gets rendered as:
> Can anyone explain what is going on?

Do you have mod_proxy_html or mod_publisher or Lenya's proxy settings
or something else rewriting URLs?  XSL is too stupid to decide what
{$root} should be for a given case; it just makes the replacement.
You must have something after the XSL finishes that changes:
http://myhost:99/mypub/live/
To:
http://myhost:99//

(Let me know what did this.  I want that functionality, and got into
library dependency hell with mod_proxy_html and mod_publisher.)

solprovider