Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "François-Xavier BOIS (KerniX)" <fx...@kernix.com> on 2003/05/13 15:50:53 UTC

strange behaviour

Hi

I have a strange behaviour with tomcat (jakarta-tomcat-4.1.24). Here is the
scenario :

- I put a jsp on server and access it : all is OK
- I suppress the file and try to access it : I have an error message which
is normal
- I put the file back and when I try to access it, I still have the same
error ... I have to restart tomcat in order to access the file

I have read a lot of stuff in books and on the net but nothing has worked :
ex : header modification with pragma, cache-control etc ...

The problem only appears with deletion; with modification all is OK.

The behaviour is the same when I connect directly to tomcat (on the 8080
port)

do you have an idea ?

ps : could you forward your responses to fxbois@noos.fr

I use :