Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Tibor Blénessy <bl...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/30 10:09:12 UTC

[TRINIDAD] skipping client validation messages

Hi,

I am using Trinidad 1.2.13 and I encountered an issue with client side
validations. When there are more than one validator attached to one
input field only every second validation is shown. For example with
this input

			<sd:failValidator msg="1" />
			<sd:failValidator msg="2" />
			<sd:failValidator msg="3" />

Only message 1 and 3 is shown, 2 is skipped (failValidator is custom
validator which always fails).

I believe that this bug is caused by code in Core.js in function
_validateInline on line 1478 (in current HEAD of repository)

 // Loop through the messages for this input
 for (var j=0; j < messages.length; j = j+2)

Why is loop skipping messages?

Any suggestions are very much appreciated. Thanks!

Tibor

Re: [TRINIDAD] skipping client validation messages

Posted by Tibor Blénessy <bl...@gmail.com>.
Please does anybody have any input on this? Should I create a JIRA issue?

Thanks!

Tibor Blenessy