Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Che Dong <ch...@chedong.com> on 2004/10/05 19:50:26 UTC

WebLucene 0.5 released: with a SAX based indexing sample Re: XML Indexing

http://sourceforge.net/projects/weblucene/

Regards

Che Dong
http://www.chedong.com/tech/weblucene.html

Re: WebLucene 0.5 released: with a SAX based indexing sample Re: XML Indexing

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Is this the proper forum to discuss WebLucene?  Perhaps this discussion
should be moved to the WebLucene e-mail list?

	Erik

Posted by Sumathi <si...@gft.com>.
  Hello ,
           Can i use the IndexRunner class to create Index for any XML files
? or it can be used to index XMLs in the same format as specified in the
demo (blog.xml) ?

  Expecting your Reply ,
  Thanks in Advance !!!

Posted by Che Dong <ch...@chedong.com>.

Posted by Sumathi <si...@gft.com>.
  when i try to build using ant build
  i'm getting  BuildFailed
  with the following error :
  D:\Apache Group\Tomcat 4.1\webapps\weblucene\build.xml:134: destination
directory "D:\Apache Group\Tomcat
4.1\webapps\weblucene\webapp\WEB-INF\classes" does not exist or is not a
directory

  should i create any directory named classes in the specified location ?

Posted by Che Dong <ch...@chedong.com>.

Posted by Sumathi <si...@gft.com>.