Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2021/04/21 06:48:18 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hadoop Ozone 1.1.0 release

+common-dev@hadoop
Prashant,

I am inclined to revert the Ozone announcement on the Hadoop website.
Sorry, but it looks like it removed a few older Hadoop release
announcements (Hadoop 3.3.0 release)

For the Hadoop community, I think it would be a good idea to add a news
announcement section to declare Ozone (as well as Submarine) have
successfully spun out of Hadoop.

Posted by Prashant Pogde <pp...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Yes, the link is broken. I made the checkins as suggested by Marton/Attila to include the docs in the
ozone-site. Something is broken in infra.

Regards,
Prashant

Posted by Prashant Pogde <pp...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Bharat Viswanadham <bv...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.