Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net> on 2005/10/03 10:02:15 UTC

Re: Suggestion for TCK test SaveTest.testSave

Hi Doug,

makes sense to me to change the test case. Though the spec is imo not
100% clear about this. But I don't see a reason why an implementation
shouldn't be allowed to use a subtype of nt:query.

changed as suggested, svn revision: 293273

thanks for reporting this issue.

regards
  marcel