Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2008/07/11 13:37:14 UTC

[Volunteer Required] Code Review Meeting

Hi,

Can we have a volunteer for this week to finish the generation of this
weeks commit details and post it for our review meeting here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Qpid+Java+Meeting+Minutes+2008-07-11

I would also suggest that our willing volunteer also be responsible
for taking not of the actions and creating next weeks page as I have
done for this week. Copying the outstanding actions forward.

If we can get a second volunteer for next week then we can start
rotating these responsibilities.

I don't have time to do the prep this week so if we don't get a
volunteer I don't think there is much point having the meeting.

The scripts that Rob created for generating the wiki content are here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-qpid-dev/200804.mbox/%3Cfde171c00804181202v74833488r833107f8f48b3104@mail.gmail.com%3E

Cheers

Martin
--
Martin Ritchie

Re: [Volunteer Required] Code Review Meeting

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Probably missed code review today, got into something and did not notice
the time
Carl.

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Marnie McCormack
<ma...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I don't think there have been any volunteers for this task, nor a code
> review for the last two weeks. I'd bring a sleeping bag to the next one as a
> result :-)
>
> It'd be good to have some volunteers lined up here from the active
> committers on the Java side. Anyone care to step up to the plate ?

I'll do Friday. I think we should organise a rota for doing this,
since it tends to fall apart if one or more people are out and we
really need to keep at this or it quickly gets horrid.

- Aidan
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid

Re: [Volunteer Required] Code Review Meeting

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.

http://www.switchnetwork.net/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=139&g2_serialNumber=2

http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid

Re: [Volunteer Required] Code Review Meeting

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 8:22 PM, Rafael Schloming <ra...@redhat.com> wrote:

>> meeting can go ahead even if we are all not able to dial in. I can put
>> a start to such a rota on the wiki whilst I'm uploading the scripts.
>
> I was hoping to create a makefile or something and check it into svn
> somewhere. Can you send me the scripts or point me to where they're
> uploaded?

It took me a bit of digging to find them, but I've added them and a
python script to run it all to trunk/qpid/review:

askinner@WGLAIB8CQ8F2J:~/src/qpid[master]/qpid/review$ ./agenda.py  -r
672032 > agenda.txt

Rota added to the developer page.

- Aidan
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid

Re: [Volunteer Required] Code Review Meeting

Posted by Rafael Schloming <ra...@redhat.com>.
Martin Ritchie wrote:
> 2008/7/22 Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I don't think there have been any volunteers for this task, nor a code
>> review for the last two weeks. I'd bring a sleeping bag to the next one as a
>> result :-)
>>
>> It'd be good to have some volunteers lined up here from the active
>> committers on the Java side. Anyone care to step up to the plate ?
>>
>> Bfn,
>> Marnie
>
> I believe Rafi volunteered to create the pages.. if the scripts were
> attached to the wiki.
>
> I should have the scripts to hand so can attach them to the wiki. The
> difficulty is who is chairing/minuting the meeting. As a result of the
> lack of volunteers to date I'd like to create a rota so that the
> meeting can go ahead even if we are all not able to dial in. I can put
> a start to such a rota on the wiki whilst I'm uploading the scripts.

I was hoping to create a makefile or something and check it into svn
somewhere. Can you send me the scripts or point me to where they're
uploaded?

> Ideally what would happen now is that I'd get a list of email from
> people saying they will have their turn at chairing/minuting so I
> don't have to just pick people. ;)

You can add my name to the list.

--Rafael

Re: [Volunteer Required] Code Review Meeting

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Hi All,