Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Alexander Dutton <al...@it.ox.ac.uk> on 2014/02/14 10:44:57 UTC

Disabling federated query

Spurred by Kamalraj's question…

Is there an easy way to disable federated querying in Fuseki? None seems
to be mentioned at
<https://jena.apache.org/documentation/query/service.html>.

I'm happy to document it/put it in JIRA if there is/isn't a way.

Best regards,

Alex

--
Alexander Dutton
Linked Open Data Architect, Office of the CIO; data.ox.ac.uk, OxPoints

Re: Disabling federated query

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 14/02/14 09:44, Alexander Dutton wrote:
> Spurred by Kamalraj's question…
>
> Is there an easy way to disable federated querying in Fuseki? None seems
> to be mentioned at
> <https://jena.apache.org/documentation/query/service.html>.

I don't see one.
A pass over the algebra as an (un)"optmization" would be doable.
controlled with a context setting like other optimization features.

> I'm happy to document it/put it in JIRA if there is/isn't a way.

Please do - especially if there's a patch attached :-)

	Andy