Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by David Chisholm <Da...@i2.com> on 2000/07/08 00:47:45 UTC

Newbie: Where can I download slide?

I'm sure that this has been asked before, but I cannot find a source or
binary download directory for slide.  Is it available for download yet?
David

Re: Newbie: Where can I download slide?

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> Remy Maucherat wrote:
>
> > You can grab the source from CVS in the meantime. Sorry for the
> > inconvenience.
>
> I grabbed the latest sources from CVS for both Slide and Avalon and
> got a bunch of compile errors. Is there a specific checkpoint that
> needs to be used?

Sorry, I was caught in the middle of an Avalon CVS update.
You can use the Avalon 2.1 distribution (it's a bit buggy) to make it work
until I update Slide.

Remy

Re: Newbie: Where can I download slide?

Posted by Gabe Beged-Dov <be...@jfinity.com>.
Remy Maucherat wrote:

> You can grab the source from CVS in the meantime. Sorry for the
> inconvenience.

I grabbed the latest sources from CVS for both Slide and Avalon and
got a bunch of compile errors. Is there a specific checkpoint that
needs to be used?

Thanks,

Gabe Beged-Dov

--
---------------------------
http://www.jfinity.com/gabe

Re: Newbie: Where can I download slide?

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> I'm sure that this has been asked before, but I cannot find a source or
> binary download directory for slide.  Is it available for download yet?

A first milestone distribution (source + binary) will be availible in a few
weeks.
I have a few things to do before, including :
- Expanding the documentation.
- Clearing out some remaining WebDAV related issues.