Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by do...@msn.com on 2014/08/24 16:50:14 UTC

Re: AOO RipoffreportÃ

*

-----Original Message-----
From: mt <mt...@lockedbags.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 17:29:48
To: <us...@openoffice.apache.org>
Subject: Re: AOO Ripoffreport

I really don't understand why these scams, and spam with them,
aren't "necessarily and sufficiently" addressed by the
appropriate authorities.

Isn't there suitable legislation to combat fraud? Shouldn't
elected politicians be accountable for ensuring fair business
practices on the Internet?

Seems to me each of us has holds equal responsibility in this,
and expecting that others (Apache/OpenOffice) act in our stead
is yet another way to support scammers and spammers.

(ops - off my soapbox now!)

marina