Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com> on 2015/09/21 06:56:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Anubhav dhoot

On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am pleased to announce that Anubhav
Dhoot has been elected a committer on the Apache Hadoop project recognizing
his contributions to the project.

We appreciate Anubhav's hard work thus far, and and look forward to his
contributions.

Welcome Anubhav!

Cheers!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Anubhav dhoot

Posted by Yongjun Zhang <yz...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Anubhav!

--Yongjun

Posted by Neelesh Salian <ns...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Anubhav!

--
Neelesh Srinivas Salian
Customer Operations Engineer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Anubhav dhoot

Posted by Varun Vasudev <vv...@apache.org>.
Congrats Anubhav!

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Anubhav