Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jerry Peng <je...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/01 23:04:11 UTC

Question about flink message processing guarantee

Hello,

I have a question regarding link streaming.  I now if you enable
checkpointing you can have exactly once processing guarantee. If I do
not enable checkpointing what are the semantics of the processing? At
least once?

Best,

Jerry

Re: Question about flink message processing guarantee

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
There is an overview of what guarantees what sources can give you:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/apis/fault_tolerance.html#fault-tolerance-guarantees-of-data-sources-and-sinks

Posted by Till Rohrmann <ti...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Márton Balassi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Dear Jerry,