Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by "DePaul, James" <ja...@xcelenergy.com> on 2002/05/17 00:57:36 UTC

Creating XML document based on XML schema...

Hi -

I need to create an XML document that conforms to a specific Schema definition (XSD).  I'm using Xerces 1.4.4.  Does anyone have any examples of how to generate an XML doc based on a give XSD?

Also, is it possible to provide multiple XSD files that represent a nested structure to which the final XML document must conform?  I looked at the Xerces sample files, but did not see an example that would give me what I need.

Sorry - I'm new to the XSD world so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
James