Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Santosh Kumar <sa...@idealake.com> on 2005/06/29 06:22:02 UTC

Help..

Hello all

I am asked to test do a performance test for purly Swing based application, I want to know weather I can do this with JMeter or not??? if yes then how can do this???

Do i need to record the script & just run it simply or do I need to write special script for that??

Looking to hear from all of you soon, thanks in advance.

Regards,
SantoshK

Re: Help..

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
what kind of performance are you talking about?

the responsiveness of a swing application, or the remote calls the
swing application is making?

peter