Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jeff Lanzarotta <de...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/13 18:32:43 UTC

Automatic updating file in a repository

Hello,

Is there a way that svn can automatically scan a working directory for
changed file and automatically update the repository with these new
files with any human intervention, like through a cron job?

Regards,

-Jeff

Re: Automatic updating file in a repository

Posted by Jeff Lanzarotta <de...@yahoo.com>.
I'll give that a try.

The working copy will be updated automatically before I do the 'svn
ci'...

Thanks.

Posted by Scott Palmer <sc...@2connected.org>.