Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Fatima Shabbir <fa...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/03 12:44:18 UTC

Errors in compiling TCPMon from source

Hello

I am trying to run TCPMon from source. When I try to run the scripts it
gives

[root@genetix scripts]# ./tcpmon.sh
org.apache.ws.commons.tcpmon.TCPMon
   at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run(libgcj.so.7)
org.apache.ws.commons.tcpmon.TCPMon not found in
gnu.gcj.runtime.SystemClassLoader{urls=[],
parent=gnu.gcj.runtime.ExtensionClassLoader{urls=[], parent=null}}
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(libgcj.so.7)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(libgcj.so.7)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(libgcj.so.7)
   at java.lang.Class.forName(libgcj.so.7)
   at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run(libgcj.so.7)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Errors in compiling TCPMon from source

Posted by Fatima Shabbir <fa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply. The issue has been resolved

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,