Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2022/09/11 00:51:08 UTC

Dist directories

I am not sure why you asked this in the vote thread.

It is empty because that is where the Kotlin releases would go while
they are voted on and there is no vote open. That would mean they
were moved to the release directory. Sometimes the artifacts are
copied and then deleted when the next release comes along.

Ralph

Re: Dist directories

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I am asking because that directory is the link provided in the vote and we
vote on sources.

Gary