Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/04 01:15:36 UTC

Re: Revisiting Online serving of Spark models?

Just wondering, is there an update on this? I haven’t seen a summary of the offline discussion but maybe I’ve missed it.

Matei

Posted by Maximiliano Felice <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

To keep things ordered, I just sent an update on an older email requesting
an update for this, named: Spark model serving.

I propose to follow the discussion there. Or here, but not to branch.

Bye!