Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Kabilan VK <ka...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/01 22:14:30 UTC

Re: Is Log4Net project abandoned?

Hi Dominik,
I can allocate some time to help setting up the builds for Log4Net. Let me
know what tasks I can start with.
I would suggest https://dev.azure.com as a replacement for NAnt. The azure
pipeline is free for GitHub projects and have support to the latest
frameworks.

Regards,
Kabilan

--

=================
Thanks and Regards

Re: Is Log4Net project abandoned?

Posted by Kabilan VK <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dominik,
I have setup a sample build for Log4Net.standard solution. Let me know if
its okay to proceed then we can migrate all builds to azure devops.
https://dev.azure.com/logging-log4net/Log4Net/_build/results?buildId=20&view=artifacts

Regards,
Kabilan

--